Level 2 Kayak Instructor Training | 2-3 October 2021
2 October, 2021 9:00 am - 3 October, 2021 5:00 pm| Free – €200
Canoeing Ireland Level 2 Kayak Instructor Training – This course is subsidised with funding from the Irish Adventure Sports Training Trust
Course dates: Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd October 2021
Times: 9.30am -5pm Day 1, 9am -4.30pm Day 2
Venue: ACM Centre, Castleconnell – Eircode V94 H90P
To attend this course you must meet the following pre-entry requirements
- Be a current member of Canoeing Ireland
- Hold a Level 3 Kayak skills certificate or have skill level confirmed by a Level 3 Kayak Instructor
- Be at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- Have unrestricted access to a fully equipped kayak and personal equipment as per the Level 2 Kayak Instructor guidelines
- Have submitted your Garda vetting application to Canoeing Ireland
ALL COURSE PARTICIPANTS MUST BE FULLY EQUIPPED WITH THEIR OWN KAYAK & EQUIPMENT AS PER THE LEVEL 2 KAYAK INSTRUCTOR GUIDELINES.
THIS COURSE WILL INCLUDE ADULTS AND JUNIORS AND ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLETE CANOEING IRELAND GARDA VETTING TO ATTEND.
Booking: You need your Canoeing Ireland number to book on this course. Please ensure you select the correct ticket/ RSVP for your club to make your booking.
Limerick Kayaking Academy
Limerick Kayaking Academy members only with approval from club. No payment needed as fees are paid to your club (€40)
North West Canoe Club
Northwest Canoe Club members only with approval from club. No payment needed as fees are paid by your club