1. Prices shown on the website are in Euros. All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time.
2. Payment can be made online using Visa, Mastercard or Paypal accounts. Course fees are payable in full at time of booking unless stated otherwise.
3. If the issuer of the buyer’s payment card refuses to authorize payment to the seller, we will not be liable for course places being lost.
4. All credit card transactions on this site are processed by Paypal, a secure online payment system. PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with us, the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for your transaction.
5. The seller does not hold any credit card details on our site or in our customer database.
6. Buyers who cancel the contract up to 30 days before commencement of the course receive a full refund less an administrative charge of €25. Bookings cancelled within 30 days of commencement receive no refund. In some cases bookings for courses/ events/ accommodation will be sold as non-refundable. This will be clearly shown at time of purchase and no refunds will apply for these bookings.
7. Kilfinane OETC reserve the right to change/ cancel courses or bookings where weather or other circumstances dictate or where minimum participant numbers have not been reached. Where bookings are cancelled by Kilfinane OETC participants will be offered a choice of refund or an alternative booking where possible. All courses are subject to minimum course numbers.
8. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS – FITNESS & MEDICAL: Participants are responsible for ensuring they have appropriate fitness and good health to participate in their chosen course. The training undertaken at Kilfinane OETC often involves strenuous physical exercise, is of an adventurous nature and contains elements of risk. Participants can be exposed to cold and wet conditions. Participants on watersports courses should be able to swim and be water confident. Anyone suffering from, or ever having suffered from, any medical condition, illness or injury or who is pregnant should consult their doctor regarding the suitability of their participation. Participants with concerns should only attend following positive advice from their doctor and should make their condition known to the centre staff in confidence via their booking form. Parents/ Guardians booking on behalf of children are responsible for ensuring they have appropriate fitness and good health to participate.
9. It is necessary for Kilfinane OETC, in the course of their business to collect, use and store data about groups and individuals who attend the Centre for courses or make enquiries about same. For further information please see our Data Protection Policy at http://limerickclare.etb.ie/about-us/data-protection/