Kayaking, Canoeing and Stand up Paddleboarding (SUP) in Limerick with Kilfinane Outdoor Education & Training Centre.
Groups & Individuals can learn to kayak on one of our introductory sessions which take place on the calm waters of Lough Gur, where we have changing rooms and boat storage facilities. click here for course dates
We also provide Whitewater Kayaking courses on the River Shannon at Castleconnell, certified skills courses and Instructor training.
We provide all specialist equipment ( kayaks, paddles, wetsuits, helmets and buoyancy aids) and have a large fleet of kayaks and canoes suitable for all waters.
Kayaking/ Canoeing / SUP Activities and Courses include:
- Introductory Kayaking/ Canoeing – Half or full day sessions based at Lough Gur
- Level 2 Kayak/ Canoe Skills – 5 x 2hrs
- Introduction to Whitewater – 3-6 hr sessions
- Level 3 Kayak/ Canoe Skills – 2 Day Introductory Whitewater Course
- Instructor Courses – We provide Level 2 Kayak and Canoe Instructor training on demand
- Sit on top Kayak Safety and skills training
- Introductory SUP sessions
Kayak Clubs: Kilfinane OETC has close links with Limerick Kayak Club who are open to new members holding the Canoeing Ireland Level 2 skills award. Once you’ve completed initial training we recommend joining a club as the best way to progress your skills. click here for course dates