COVID-19 REVISED – OUTDOOR LEARNING TO SUPPORT WELLBEING, TRANSITION YEAR, PE, JUNIOR & SENIOR CYCLE..
1. OUTDOOR EDUCATION DAY | 10am-4.30pm | €40pp – 3 activities including Kayaking or Mountain Biking with a focus on team bonding.
2. WELLBEING DAY | 10.30am-3pm | €30pp – Adventure activity and wellbeing e.g. Mountain Biking, Team Challenges, Orienteering, Time and reflection in nature.
3. WELLBEING ON THE WATER | 2.5hrs | €20pp – Kayaking or Canoeing. Based in Lough Gur, Castleconnell or suitable water body close to your school.
4. TEAM BUILDING DAY | 10am-4.30pm | €28pp Land based activities only not including Mountain Biking
5. MOUNTAIN BIKING OR KAYAK SKILLS | 2.5hrs | €20pp meet at activity location.
6. 3hr OUTDOOR EDUCATION | €21pp 1-3 activities – Rockwall, Team Challenges, Archery, Orienteering, Riverwalk, Hillwalking
7. ADVENTURE SKILLS MODULES in Kayaking, Orienteering, Mountain Biking, Hillwalking and Navigation, Bushcraft, Indoor Rockwall. A certificate of attendance is provided for all of these skills courses. Contact us for more details
Our Secondary school courses aim to..
- Promote wellbeing
- Build confidence and self esteem through achievement of challenges and the development of new skills
- Develop life skills such as teamwork, initiative, respect & leadership
- Increase awareness and understanding of the natural environment
- Learn adventure sports skills such as Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Orienteering or Climbing
Curricula linked courses
- Orienteering Short Course CBA’s for Junior Cycle
- Outdoor Learning to support PE & Wellbeing
- Annual schools Orienteering event – 1st and 2yrs
- Schools Bouldering competitions
We can design our courses specifically to meet the needs of your class. Please contact our office at 063-91161 or [email protected]
Department of Education & Skills approved. Administered by Limerick & Clare Education & Training Board.