To make a booking for your group or individual course simply follow the steps below. Please note advance booking is essential for all courses.
- Call us at 063-91161 or email [email protected] to discuss your requirements and check availability.
- Provisional bookings can be made by phone or email. We will then send you details of your provisional booking by email.
- Provisional bookings must be confirmed no later than 60 days before arrival date or by the advised date, whichever is the earlier.
- Bookings can only be confirmed on receipt of the appropriate deposit/ purchase order number and booking form. To avail of the early payment discount rate full payment must be received no later than 15 days prior to arrival date. For standard rates balance of course fees is payable on arrival. All deposits and payments are non-refundable.
- Final group numbers must be confirmed by email or phone at least 15 days in advance of arrival date. The final fees for your group will be based on the numbers we have been advised of as of 15 days prior to arrival date. Final fees are payable in full for cancellations less than 15 days before arrival date or in the event of non attendance.
- Group leaders must inform Kilfinane OETC of any information relevant to the safety of their group. This includes any illness, injury, special needs or behavioural difficulties.
Safety & Permissions for groups under 18 years:
It is the responsiblility of group leaders to ensure they have received full Parental/ Guardian Permission for all members of the group to participate in the range of activities at Kilfinane Outdoor Education and Training Centre. Leaders must also ensure they have sought all relevant information in relation to medical issues & fitness to participate for each member of the group and pass on any relevant information to Kilfinane OETC.
Payment Options for groups
Payment methods: Payment is by bank transfer, cheque, postal order, direct lodgement to our account or online only. We cannot accept cash payments. Cheques or postal orders should be made payable to Limerick and Clare ETB
Junior and Adult individual courses
Individual courses for children or adults can only be booked online. Click the link to see our online booking conditions.